Michelin Guide2014 : Ibiza´s restaurants
Foodies, today we want to talk about Ibiza´s restaurant who appear in the Michelin Guide 2014.
This important guidebook show us the best restaurants in Ibiza classify by type, budget and location.
- We can found Sa Brisa, one of the most trendy restaurants with an average among 23- 40 euros and where you can find gastrotapas and sofisticated dishes with an asiatic and traditional influence.
- In Can´Alfredo restaurant you can also check tradtitional dishes with good prices: 30 to 55 euros.
- Mar a Vila has an average price among 21- 35 euros in their dishes and you can find this restaurant in the center of Ibiza. Modern kitchen and innovation in their recipes.
- If you want asiatic food in the island, you can go to Nanking. Well decorated place and nice price 17 to 37 euros. A real cantones restaurant with high quality.
- El Cigarral has a traditional kitchen and their price is around 30-45 euros.
- In Ibiza Gran Hotel you can also try modern kitchen with prices among 22 to 70 euros. It is really close to Marina Botafoch.
- If you want to enjoy your food with the best views, Michelin Guide 2014 recommend Mirador de Dalt Vila with a modern kitchen and price among 62 -100 euros, you will enjoy for sure!!
- Sa Nansa is a mediterranean and a local cuisine restaurant with a normal price among 35 to 60 euros.
- If you are a meat lover, you need to try S´Oficina restaurant, a place in San Jordi with an average price among 35 to 60 euros.
- The beautiful Masía d´en Sort is also recommended in the Guidebook, and there you can find the best traditional recipes. Is an old house, more than 200 years and really well conserved and prices around 40-55 euros.
- La Casita is in Cala Llonga and their price is around 30 – 60 euros. There you can try the best international kitchen in their terrace and chill out area among threes.
- If you want to enjoy the best restaurants on the beach, you can go to Es Porroig, Es Xarcu restaurant is good to try their seefood and fishes. The price is among 35 to 70 euros.
- Not all the restaurants are in Ibiza, in Santa Eulalia, you can visit Alabaster, their price is around 40 to 50 euros and an international kitchen.
- In Cala Tarida, you can find one of the best restaurants Ca´s Mila where you can try for the best price ( if you compare with the rest of the restaurants and their high quality produces) from 17 to 54 euros, rice and mediterranean dishes really well done
- Can Curreu, has a legendary olive three in their terrace and their mediterranean kitchen will bring you the best traditional food with modern influence. Their price is among 35 to 55 euros.
- If you want to enjoy the best views and beautiful sunset after your lunch, you can visit Na Xamena which is located in San Miquel de Balansat and the price is around 47 and 75 euros.
From Ibiza Foodie we want to recommend you that if you can go to visit these restaurants who appear in the Michelin Guidebook 2014 but there are also more restaurants that should be in this list and are really good ones.
How many restaurant did you visit already? Which one do you thing should be included?
Wherever you go, enjoy the best gastronomy in the island!!