Creamed Carrot Recipe | IbizaFoodie
Winter is coming and we know that you’re looking for warm recipes for your body. Creams are so healthy, full of nutrients and delicious for cold days.
Today we’re making creamed carrot but you can make the same process with leek, carrots, courgettes, cauliflower, asparagus or melting few of them.
4 Medium Potatoes
6 Medium Carrots
100 ml cream
This is how you must do it:
1. Boil some wather in a pan.
2. Peel and cut all the vegetables, no need to make small cuts and introduce in the pan.
3. Let them until you see the potato soft inside (introduce a knife to check)
4. Be careful, leave just a little of water in the pan but keep it a glass and mix the vegetables. If you need more water just add while you are mixing.
(4.1 you can fry some garlic and add it before mixing)
5. Mix it!
6. Add some cream for more taste
7. Add salt and it’s done!
You just have to choose a movie and enjoy your creamed carrot.