Homemade bread pudding! | IbizaFoodie
Do you love bread? Do you use bread at lunch or for dinner? If the answer is yes this recipe is almost perfect for you.
We’re going to show you how to reuse old bread…
The ingredients are:
- 7 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- Milk 800 cl.
- 300 g of stale bread
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, if you want more flavor, we can also put nuts
- ¾ sugar candy (in cup)
Now, let’s do it:
- First, we make candy! We will use to a saucepan, we put it on fire and we will gradually adding sugar. As you go melting with a wooden spoon we will remove and go adding more sugar.
- We will cook the sugar until golden brown clearly. But attention foodie, if we decide to put sugar without water will remove but, if we don’t put water it’s better untouched it meanwhile it’s on fire.
- Candy distribute throughout the mold and let cool.
- Then, we will cut the bread into small pieces and remojaremos in warm milk
- The next step is mixing the eggs with the sugar, milk and that to individual taste with lemon zest or nuts.
- Incorporate it into the mixture bread soaked in milk
- We will overturn all about the candy and cold
- Once you dump candy and it will todoe ste unified in the oven, which must be pre preheated over medium heat, leave it in the oven for about an hour.
- Withdraw the bread pudding from the oven and let cool.
- Our homemade bread pudding is ready to put it on the plate, serve it and enjoy it with your guests!!!