Homemade nachos with cheese | IbizaFoodie
Recently, we explain you the recipe of the fresh cocktail, margaritas. Today we also inspire in Mexican gastronomic! Do you want to prepare something that you can share with your guests? Le’ts cook homemade cheddar nachos!
We will need:
- 1 bag of nachos
- Shredded cheese
- Cheddar cheese, preferably sliced
- Liquid cream
- Spicy Mexican sauce
Everything is ready? Perfect! You will only follow this steps:
- At first, it’s necessary to prepare the sauce: guacamole. Do you prefer to do homemade guacamole? Remember that we have the authentic recipe: http://bit.ly/1K3shhg. All right? Once the reserve in the fridge and we will get the nachos.
- The cheese for nachos is the most important ingredient. We start with the liquid cream our foodie style is to put it on a microwave for 1 minute. Then, we put it on a container.
- We add the cheddar cheese. The ideal is that the cheese will be molten because the liquid cream is hot. On the other hand, when we mix two ingredients we can put it on fire.
- We serve the nachos on a plate and we put the spicy tomato sauce, that it’s so typical Mexican.
- To continue we add the guacamole on the nachos, you can put in a part or extend it for all dish.
- Finally, we put it on the oven, approximately 190º to 10 minutes. We pour the cheese on the nachos.
Ready! Our nachos are ready for our mexican dinner and then we can continue the night with this: http://bit.ly/1hHTNpG
But… Do you know what? Exist a place where you can taste the best nachos of the island, for share with your friends meanwhile you can enjoy all sports: 3rd Half Ibiza. It’s a Restaurant next to the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza and it’s perfect for having fun with your friends. They’re specialist on American food. Don’t miss to visit them 😉