Homemade Rice Milk – Recipe | IbizaFoodie
We all know that cow’s milk is not healthy for our health. In fact we are the only animals who continue to drink milk after breastfeeding.There are a lot of interesting alternatives such as almond milk, soy or rice.
Today, you’ll learn how to make 2 liters of homemade rice milk…Check it out:
1 cup of rice
8 cups of water
1 spoon of salt
2 spoons of sunflower oil
4 spoons of honey or maple syrup
Let’s do it:
– Bowl water and add the rice
– Leave it 3 hours on low fire with the pan closed
– Add salt, stir and let it coll down
– Liquefy everything until you get like a rice cream
– Add the sunflower oil, honey or maple syrup and liquefy a little bit more.
– Strain it twice and it’s done!!
The process is a little bit slow but it worth it, for your health