Recipe: cuttlefish croquettes | IbizaFoodie
New flavors, fusions, taste, pleasures… Foodies, the best thing about cuisine is to create new recipes and surprise your palates!
Today we are going to cook cuttlefish croquettes!!! We need:
- 400 g cuttlefish
- 500 g of onion
- 1/2 l broth seafood
- 1/2 l milk
- 135 g flour
- 120 g butter
- 20 g squid ink
- 4 eggs
- 2 scallops
And for the sauce we need this ingredients:
- 2 cloves garlic
- Soja sauce
- Balsamic vinegar
- 100 g cream
- 2 Eggs
Let’s do it:
- At first, let’s peel and cut the onion into brunoise. The poached in a pan with butter. Then we incorporate the sifted flour to make a roux and cook, stir it 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, introduce the squid ink, hot seafood broth and milk. Stir well and cook the dough 2 or 3 hours over low heat.
- Meanwhile, wash and clean the cuttlefish well. We cut it into small cubes and mix with the roux. Cook it for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After that, let cool on a tray.
- In the table we have three courses, one beaten egg, flour and other third with panko to make croquettes. When the cuttlefish mixture is cool down, we make balls and go through flour, egg and panko. We fry them in extra virgin olive oil.
- Finally, we prepare the garlic sauce and soybean oil. To do this, peel and chop the garlic and introduce them into a tall container with eggs, a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and let emulsified in a blender adding sunflower oil.
- When you are emulsified, we introduce soy sauce and cream until a smooth texture.We can only make a scallop in a pan with a little oil. The mark over high heat on both sides and leave undercooked inside and cut into small pieces
- Putting the croquette on the center. The napamos with the sauce that we have done and gratinamos with the torch. We accompany the kibble with scallop chunks.
We are sure that your cuttlefish croquettes are succulent and delicious! But today it’s Friday Foodie and maybe you don’t want to cook, that is the reason why we want to propose you to go out and visit Estado Puro Ibiza and taste the croquettes: mushroom, Iberian ham or oxtail, just exquisite!!