Recipe for homemade vegetable broth | IbizaFoodie
After writing the post of Christmas broth, today we bring you an alternative version for all vegetarian foodie who love a tasty homemade vegetable broth.
It is a very easy and tasty dish, that you can taste as it is or use it as a base of other dishes. The important thing is to let it be done slowly so be patient foodies!
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 leek
- 1 branch of celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 broccoli stalk
- 2 pear tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Brown the vegetables in a pot with the 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Put the water on the fire and when it starts to boil, lower the heat to medium. Leave the broth for 1 hour.
- After that time, add the salt, black pepper and soy sauce. Stir and leave for another 20 minutes.
- Strain it and you have it ready!
Enjoy your meal!