Can Caus's recipe of stuffed squids with sobrassada | IbizaFoodie
Hello Foodies! Today we prepared a recipe for a typical Ibiza seafood: Squids stuffed with sobrassada from Can Caus restaurant.
Follow the steps of the chef Joana to prepare a dish that will make you lick your fingers.
- 4 Ibizan squids
- 100 g of sobrassada
- 60 g of spicy sobrassada
- 20 g of pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons of flower honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 150 ml of brandy
- 1 butternut
- Olive oil
- Clean the squids, remove their legs and cut them into tacos,
- Chop the garlic cloves and brown them in a pan,
- Cut onion and caramelize it for garnish,
- Mix the cumin with the pine nuts, the sobrassada and the honey in a mortar,
- Mix the filling, insert the mixture inside the body of the squid. Tip: Close the opening of the squid´s body with a wooden stick to avoid spilling the ingredients outside.
- Brown the squid in a pan with olive oil. Add the brandy and flambé to flavor it,
- Then, remove the pan from the heat and accompany the preparation with caramelized onions and a little rosemary and parsley to taste
Click here to see the video recipe.
From 13 to 16 and from 19 to 24 hours. Open all year long. In summer, it opens every day.
Road of Sant Miquel, kilometer 3.5. Sant Gertrudis
Telephone 971 197 516