Sachets crispy rice with seafood! | IbizaFoodie
Today we are going to innovate in our kitchen. It’s time to be creative in the cuisine. Let’s to prepare sachets crispy rice with seafood! 🙂
We need this ingrendients for cooking this delicious dish:
– 300 grams of rice round
– 2 policemen
– 2 crayfish
– 2 prawns
– 50 grams of spinach leaves
– 4 sheets of filo pastry (but manage to find it can also use the dough to make spring rolls)
– 50 ml. rice vinegar
– 150 ml. virgin olive oil
– Fish soup
– A glass of Armagnac or Brandy
Do you have everything? Really? Okey, le’ts prepare sachets crispy rice with seafood!
1. First we boil the rice and peel the seafood.
2. Then, sauté the shell over high heat in a skillet.
3. Once the shells have obtained a gold colour we add the Brandy or Armagnac and pour the fish broth to cover everything. We leave it to high fire approximately 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes have passed, we strain it and again pour in the same pan. After, we will introduce seafood.
5. We cut into pieces seafood.
6. We take a pan with a little olive oil and we add the selfish and sauté all previously pieces of seafood.
7. We will wash and cut the spinach leaves, then we soak it and finally we add it to the pan.
8. We sauté all mix and we will remove it. At the end we turn off the fire. This will fill our bags!
9. Now, we add the tablespoons of stuffing our pasta sheets filo pastry. Once done we will form some bags and close with a sheet of chives.
10. We introduce the bags in the oven at 140 ° C. It should be golden brown!
11. Serve the bags crispy rice with seafood in your dishes and if you wish to decorate the food you can do it with rice vinegar, a little concentrated seafood and oil.
A different and original recipe that rice is the perfect appetizer. We suggest you a good white wine for enjoy this plate. Now, it’s your turn, let’s cooking it 🙂