Sushi workshop in Ibiza | IbizaFoodie
Do you want to learn how to make sushi like a real professional?
The Umami team has set the date for the second course for beginners and lovers of good sushi.
The price of the course will be 50€ per person, paying 30€ in advance to reserve your place and 20€ on the day of the course.
The practical class includes:
– Washing and preparation rice for sushi
– Preparation of vinegar for rice
– Cleaning and cutting the fish (tuna, salmon, sea bass)
– Preparation of vegetables (cucumber, avocado, etc.)
– Typology of makis and sushi
The course will last from 10a.m. to 1:30p.m., continued with a meal from 14p.m. to 15:30p.m.. The meal includes sushi, dessert and drink.
The course also includes an explanatory dossier of the training and a diploma for each student.
If you are interested, we recommend you to reserve a place as soon as possible since they are limited.
Date: January 27, 2018
Avinguda de Vicent Serra, 4, 07817 (3,93 km) 07817 Ibiza, Spain
Phone: 971 63 55 43