The most 7 spicy plates of the world! | IbizaFoodie
Do you love the spicy food? Ibiza Foodie today we want to reveal the most seven spicy dishes of the world! Check this TOP and discover new plates 😉
Are you ready? Write down!
1. Fired rice pearl: this dish is from Missosuri, in USA there are a coffe known as Coffe Pearl. On the other hand, the most famous dish in Missosuri is the fired rice. With this mix borns this spicy recipe! It’s a bomb whose ingredients are: pepper, green and red peppers and a high variety of species. On around the world this dish have been tasted for only 21 people. What about you?
2. The suicide donkey: everybody knows that the burritos is original from Mexico and it’s so spicy. But this type of burrito could be mortal because contains: Chinese, Mexican and Korean peppers.
3. Sambal: is a popular sauce from Indonesia. The ingredients of this sauce are: habanero peppers, cayenne peppers bird eye and Spanish peppers. Do you think it is hot enough?
4. Kimchi jjigae: is a curious dish because the level of spicy is gradual. Depends of your capacity to support the spicy but the ingredients are: green onions, garlic, tofu, mushrooms and many peppers. The shape of pour is just boiling.
5. Cau–Cau: is a typical dish from Peru and their key ingredient is yellow peppers. It is considered spicy potato stew version.
6. Huo Guo: this dish borns in China and the secret ingredient is pepper oil and served hot in a table.
7. Sik Sik Wat: the last spicy plate but the most spicy!!! The ingredients are: red peppers, paprika and fenugreek. Three key ingredients that make any dish into a super spicy dish!